Restored barn-wood from a 100 year old barn in South Dakota
My favorite part of this table is the imperfection. 

It would have been easy to cut off and sand away all the old, crumbled pieces, or just throw it away and get a new piece of wood. But, I wanted to preserve the flaws to keep the unique personality of this 100 year old wood.
 
I sealed these broken pieces. They no longer crumble. 

It reminds me that even with all my broken pieces and imperfections, God can not only heal me, but if I let Him, He makes my brokenness something incredibly beautiful and powerful.

"Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous - how well I know it." Psalm 139:14

#restoringash #imperfections #restored #barnwood #restorations #diy #godrestores

Comments

  1. This is beautiful! You are truly blessed with the way your relate simple things in life and to God!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Terrie!! It is super therapeutic!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts