“A writer never has a vacation. For a writer, life consists of either writing or thinking about writing.”

Eugène Ionesco sums up the past 18 months of my life pretty well! If you notice, my last published blog was October of 2014. However, I have been writing for school and I have DEFINITELY never stopped thinking about writing. In fact, I have several unpublished blogs and notes on my phone that I either never got around to finishing or didn't think were "good enough" to publish. Life has most certainly got in the way BUT, I am back to writing now!

I went back and re-read all of my blog posts and I was amazed at how much has changed in my life the past year and a half.

Quick catch up: I now have a family with two amazing stepsons and the "perfect" guy, I live in SOUTH DAKOTA (if you are wondering where that is like I initially did, it is right below North Dakota, ha), I am enrolled in a Masters of Mass Communications, Health Journalism program, I have been teaching line dancing, I am training for a 50-mile race (yes, I am nuts), I am back (after 10 years) working with special needs kiddos, I have picked up a new hobby of restoring furniture, and most importantly I am incredibly happy - FINALLY!

It has been a long and bumpy road to get to where I am today but I couldn't be more thankful. I share my life with the most incredible man who, although can really get under my skin, has been such a God-send. We both, together, have grown leaps and bounds as a couple and individuals. Life isn't perfect, nor will it ever be, but I am in the best place in my life and couldn't be prouder. I know it'll only get better from here!

I have changed the name of my blog from Live.Learn.Deal to RestoringAsh. It is not only a more positive title but a much better fit for what my envision for this blog will be. I hope that everyone will continue to read and follow. I am very excited for what is to come!

CHEESY (YET GOOD) QUOTE: "When life gives you limes, rearrange the letters until they say SMILE!"

Three loves of my life

Comments

Popular Posts