Someone has to keep me in check!

I recently got "called out" by a stranger on Facebook for a picture that I shared. 

The quote said: 

"Once you get fucked over you stop giving a fuck about a lot of things"

He made a good point. And most days I agree with him. He said people are assholes because they chose to be. And instead of not giving a fuck we ought to just realize the things (or people) that are worth giving a fuck about. And that we should learn from hard times and heartache. 

If you've read my precious blogs, this tends to be the stance that I take, or at least try to take. But every now and then, my emotions get the best of me and I want to be angry or a bitch and just simply not care. But in reality, that's not me or who I desire to be. 

This is taking the easy road. It's always much easier to just let your initial reactions and feelings take over. The hard part in life, with everything, is fighting those natural instincts and desires and doing what you know is best (i.e. Learning from a situation and growing from it). And not letting others harden your heart. 

And honestly, who wants to be a miserable bitch?! No fun. 

So thanks random FB dude for my check back to reality! 

Sincerely,

Recovering Bitch

Comments

Popular Posts